July 19, 2010

What is TPACK?

I am really interested in the theoretical framework called TPCK or "TPACK" (Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge).  What follows is a fake radio/video show created for the International Society for Technology in Education 2010 conference by Michigan State's Punya Mishra with Matt Koehler (and a bunch of other people who are thanked in the video).

In the words of Mishra and Koehler: "We were asked to create a video for ISTE, a conference that neither of us could attend. Our goal was to create an engaging 15 minute video that would convey our ideas about technology integration in teaching, specifically the TPACK framework."


TPACK Radio/Video Show ISTE 2010 from Punya Mishra on Vimeo.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer, thanks for the interest in TPACK and glad you enjoyed the "show" enough to link to it. Your blog popped up on my "TPACK/TPCK" Google alert. I am in Rouen, France right now, teaching in our Master's Program there and it was cool to see someone stateside linking to the video, so I thought I would drop you a thank you note.
    take care ~ punya

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! And thanks for visiting my blog!